Switzerland is one of the most attractive European countries for foreign investors
and the number of new companies is constantly growing. Managing a company in Switzerland
implies a lot of planning, market analysis and administrative tasks, but also taxes and law compliance.
It is hard to control all business aspects and to ensure transparency and compliance with laws and regulations, especially for medium and large companies with complex structures. Therefore it would be advisable for any entrepreneur to seek specialized advice and consultancy. Whether you are just starting a business in Switzerland
, or you already own a company in this country, our specialists are ready to assist you with a wide range of activities that will help your business grow.
Besides marketing and production activities, company management in Switzerland must also include the following domains:
• Signing contracts
• Find the right employees for your business
• Invoicing customers, managing accounts receivable and payable
• Transactions and acquisitions
• Maintaining accounting records and posting all accounting entries
• Preparation and filing of all statutory returns (VAT returns, corporation tax returns)
• Financial and Operational reporting, like balance sheet and profit and loss accounts
Any type of Swiss company
must be managed by an executive board
, in charge with the company's rights, obligations and responsibilities. The Board members must ensure that the company operates according with law provisions and are jointly responsible for the decisions and choices regarding it.
Our experts will insure the instant overview of all the activities that affect the statutory responsibilities, by offering management consultancy and compliance analysis implied for company management in Switzerland
. Please contact our company formation consultants
for further information.